Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Diet & Weight loss support #4

Hi guys!
    Ha ha on me having big losses. I stepped on the scale today at 800g heavier than last Tuesday. lol. But AF is coming. It did a drive-by today and will be knocking on the door tomorrow I am sure. So hopefully that explains it. My parents are up this week so am being a little bit naughty as well. They always have cheeses and wine etc. Am trying to be good but not as good as usual. Oh well. Can only try! Am worried that we are going to be living with them for a year next year. Hope I don't pile on the weight again then!

Emma - Bugger on the swine flu and the sunburn. Think I would rather the swine flu honestly as I hate sunburn! Hope you are all feeling better.
    Time4myself - I think during your period you can also retain a lot of fluid so even if you have a light flow you may be temporarily heavier.
    Nai - Awesome cm losses! That is amazing. Don't worry about the small losses - they are all adding up! You are doing so well.
    Cherished - I have been a bit slack counting this week so am with you on Monday!
    Sas and Belfie - You guys are doing great!

Anyway see you all tomorrow!

Hi there...

Can I join this thread!?

I am feeling so much like a porky pie (I don't want to eat one!). I am from Perth but am currently living in Singapore. It seems much harder to eat heathy food here because food is so expensive and you just can't get the same sorts of things. Their bread is packed with sugar, as is their milk etc.

I really just need a bit of help/motivation and I thought who better than the BB girls. Doesn't matter where in the world I am, they are always there

I weighed myself today and I was 75.8kg! I would really like to get down to 65kg...which was my goal weight (on Tony Ferguson) I got to right before I 'accidentally' got knocked up with DS! I don't have an option to go to a gym here as I have no-one to look after DS and they don't have gyms with creches (that I've found). I was thinking about getting a wii fit, so I can exercise in the comfort of my home, and in the air-con!. The condo I live in has a gym, but I have to wait till DH gets home from work, and then it's dinner, bath & bed for Max and by the time I want to go, I'm buggered!

HELP ME PLEEEEEASE!!!

Hi Mini!! Welcome aboard ... i lack the same motivation as you...DP andi dont get home from work until 6:30pm and by the time dinner is cooked, eaten & cleaned up we dont want to go anywhere! Hopefully with my new slow cooker () that will get dinner out of the way faster and get us to the gym quicker!! (On holidays at the moment tho )

I have a Wii Fit, but i think you need to get other fitness 'games' then the one that comes with it as it doesnt even make me break a sweat...and i have A LOT of kilos to budge!!

Good luck with your weightloss! i look forward to seeing you around!!

Welcome Mini! Are you able to get out walking or is it too hot?

I've finally shaken another kilo off after a week and a half. We taught our daughter to ride a 2 wheeler on the weekend - I told my dh if all that running didn't help me lose this stubborn kilo nothing would LOL. So, 4 down, 11 to go.

How is everyone else doing? I can actually see a difference and feel a difference with my clothes now. No one has commented yet (other than dh of course) that they can see a difference though. Has anyone else been commented on yet?

hi ladies and gentlemen,
    I'm in another weight loss support thread, but hey the more the merrier.

I've just started on my weight loss journey after having bub 9 months ago I haven't lost a thing!!!

I've got 40 kgs to lose and I made a good start this week by going from 100.9 down to 98.7 yay me...

How is everyone else doing?

Hi Ella - good work on the weight loss!

T4M - That chasing after the bike sounds like a great idea!

... I'm too scared to get on the scales this morning... Had such a bad week. DD1 had an op and then took longer to recover, so I was comfort eating, then we had a winery tour on the weekend and I was just a bit too indulgent With all the rain this week, I don't know if I'll be able to get out for walks. Grr, amd I ever going to loose this weight?

Default oh wow!

Well I was CONVINCED I'd gained this week - was entertaining all weekend and just ate, ate and ate! But jumped on the scales this morning, and OMG i've lost .5kg AND some of my measurements are down too. Not quite sure how, but I was trying to be good last week... maybe that did it? So .5kg to go till normal BMI... oh wow oh wow.

time4myself - one of my neighbours (who I don't know very well & see every few months) commented that I was looking "trim". I was so excited.

how is everyone going? Jump on the scales even if you're scared, you never know if it's not gonna be what you expect. I'm gonna try be really good again this week... renewed determination now lol. oh and welcome to the new folks

Thats great belfie good on you!
    ive refused to weigh myself too this week after a very bad week last week
    but im starting at the gym this afternoon and booking in with a trainer so thats making me feel better even though he'll prob kick my but and ill prob hate him by the end of the day lol

ryatha you can do it hun !!

its like 100 degrees here atm y did i choose this day to start at the gym lol

Well done Belfie - that's great!!

Hi MiniMax & Ella - welcome!

I weighed in today and have lost 0.75kg this week so am 8.75kg in total now - only 1.25kg away from a new pair of boots (that's my 10kg reward). I was feeling really bad on the weekend and craving junk but I got out and did some cycling on my new bike so that helped a bit I think.

Afternoon ladies & gentleman ,

Still on holidays for another week i feel as tho im losing weight still tho, we've been eating really well and the weather has been so so hot! Is it easier to lose weight in the hotter weather? I feel as tho weight is dripping off me! (might be the sweat!) haha yesterday was 35 and today feels so much hotter then yesterday!!

Good job on all the losses ladies!

Nai have you got your boots picked out?

belfie!! .5 until normal BMI? Thats awesome!!!

Good job joining a gym emmasn! Youll have to let me know how the training goes...ive always been to scared to do it haha

Hiya Ella! Sounds like we have similar weights to lose! Mines not due to a bubba tho

Great idea with the bike Time4! Congrats to your DD

Hang in there ryatha!! You will reach your goal! Have you got any indoor activities you can do!

I cant wait to weigh in when i get home!! Fingers crossed i atleast have a loss! Lol. If i ge a loss after being on holidays for over 2 weeks i'll be happy!! =D

hey everyone

istarted at the gym yesterday, its a really nice gym really relaxed feel to it(even though i was working hard lol) i booked a personal trainer session thursday afternoon, the trainer seems nice i had a talk to her about my injury etc i expected them to be really mean lol i weighed myself i have put on 500g but thats to be expected seeing i was pretty naughty last week im 69kg need to lose 9kg.. hopefully gym will do the trick cant wait to get there..

Ammakki- i agree its much easier to loose weight in the hot weather, salads etc cuz you are more likely to want to go outside and do things and its usually to hot to eat, usually lol

Nai- thats great hun congrats, you've lost a decent amount so far hun good on you

hey everyone i need some inspiration on different things i should eat during the day wat does everyone else have on a typical day?

Talking YAY

Morning everyone, you've all been doing really well!

Emmasn my meals are vegetarian, lots of beans, grains, fresh vegies & salads (even in winter) I still eat a fair bit of bread as I make my own organic spelt bread. I also eat whey powder and all non-dairy products where I can ie oat milk instead of cows and soy yogurt etc but we eat regular cheese at the moment. I used to love starting my day with a smoothie which I will do again when I don't have a regular meal prepared for breakfast and am running late to work! I also find that keeping up my fatty acids (Flaxseed oil) helps with keeping me full/satisfied longer... Ummm do you eat much couscous? it seems to be lighter than rice and is great to mix thorough with some cooked mushrooms & onion then splash in your fav herbs etc

Ammaki Good luck for your weigh in honey

Nai That's a great loss... And new boots YAY, I love the reward system... mine is money lol, so there will be a shopping spree eventually

Ella It's so wonderful to get down below 100 isnt' it congrats and keep going, we are all here with you

belfie You rock girls! Your metabolism must be getting faster, which is great, you will be able to have a few naughty days and still loose weight WOOOOHOOOO

ryatha Did you end up weighing yourself? It can be worrying sometimes Keep going though, every day is a new day

time4myself That's great you can feel a difference in your clothes! I am still waiting for that....

MiniMax Looks like you're all set with your gyn, I have one a home too and it's great.. Good luck!

sas85 How are you going now that AF has left the building?

Hello SnugBug, Krys, JBM, Isabele, Mother Goose & Turkish Delight

AFM Instead of counting calories I have started reversal eating (as of Monday) which is where I eat a huge breakfast & lunch and than only 300 cals for dinner (which is to be eaten 4 hours before I go to bed) I am also meant to be walking for 30 mins a day but with this cold I havent' done that... Anyway I have felt good (hunger wise) and I weighed myself today and I've lost 1.4kg in the 2 days!!!! So excited!
    Last edited by Cherished; August 26th, 2009 at 09:23 AM.

ooo cherished thats great! Do you think its your new found eating plan? I cant wait to weigh myself!!

Hello ladies, sorry I have been a bit MIA lately. Ive started my diet as of Monday after af left the building and now... Im 1.9 kgs down. I decided to go with the optifast shakes for breakfast and a healthy lunch and dinner. Im tring to cut the chips and chocolate out.. Bit of a battle.. Love my chips and chocolate. Ice cream is my all time fav so Im just trying to cut that back to one or two a week instead of every night.

Ive been walking in my lunch breaks at work so that I can get some sort of exercise in. Yesterday I was at home so when I got up early I did all my housework at a super pace trying to convert it to a work out.. My body feels old and tired today. Its so nice out and I have to bake a cake for a party tomorrow.

Hope you have all been well.. Mini good to see you!

Take care

Good job with attempting to cut out chipc & choccie Eng!! I use my housework as a work out hehe gets up a sweat i tell you!!

hello everyone i am back on track again so i though i would rejoin this group again

WB Mr Squid!!

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast