Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Diet and Weight Loss Support - October 2007

teachmum!! I am 10000000 time better already. My mucsle heals very quickly (thank heavens) and by yesterday I was ok. Just a bit sore when I have to stand up from the floor.
    I LOVE the gym - got hooked about two years ago and has never looked back. I gym till a month before my c/s, but after dd it's been hard getting time (and strenght ) to get back, but I am on a roll now! I actually like a little bit of pain it makes me feel as if I have really worked and reminds me that I am trying to be healthy.
    And if only that habit was as easy ... !!

Hi! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Had a bit of a norty day yesterday, went to a family friends house for dinner and she served some fried foods, they were so yummy though but obviously well and truly blew my points (especially along with the chocolate and strawberry baskets). I weighed myself today only because I had originally weighed myself last sunday. I lost 2kgs! Went from 93kgs to 91kgs, so very happy with that.

Nadine, I wish I had your enthusiasm for the gym!

Hmmm..I wish that habit was easy to break too!

Morning girls.

Weighed myself this morning and I am 76.3kg so that is a 0.3 loss. Not as much as I would like but at least it is something! I am feeling so tired today as my 5 month old bub has decided to start waking up 3 times at night. I am going to make myself go to a pump class though. Hopefully that will make me feel better.

Nadine, I am loving the gym also especially the classes. They are motivating and you feel so good afterwards!

Keep up the good work girls!

HI girls, well I have had another small loss this week better than nothing. More importantly, I have been exercising and eating well.Though yesterday was a naughty day. It was our friends sons 1st bithday so I let myself go. But not too badly, just enough to satisfy. I'm not good at depriving myself when others are indulging!

Rachel, a 2kg loss, congratulations!! You must feel pretty proud

Firstbub, I have only been having small losses too, it is better than nothing and much better than putting on weight! Stick at it, I'm sure it will pay off soon.....at least that's what I'm hoping will happen for me!

Good luck to everyone else, hopefully it's a productive week for us all.

just weighed myself and I'm 79.8 - so a loss of 1kg woohooooo and I've broken the 80kg finally yay
    good luck to everyone else and all those 0.3 losses add up!!!!
    Mel

Good Morning.

new weight is now 67.3 kg's loss of 200gm. I would have lost more but I was really bad yesterday (I was 66.9 yesterday morning)

Ruth, I meant going to the doc, as a whole package. Your doc might be able to help lift some of your anxieties and look at your goals, how realistic they are and maybe even re-assure you that while you might be seeing slow weight loss in numbers the overall fitness you are achieving along the way is equally as important. It sounds to me that your exercising really well and even if weight loss is slow you are surely benefiting well from the exercise.

lol Nadine, I am in control of what I put in my mouth and I enjoyed every naughty morsel of it. I really need more self control on Sundays

allison, I'm sure you will be.

Rachel, well done on the loss.

well done first bub, 300gm is a good loss. don't forget sleep deprivation can actually slow your weight loss, so you haven't done anything wrong if it slows.

Kellie, well done on your loss.

Mel well done on your 1kg loss and yay for breaking through that 80 barrier.

Thanks for your kind words, it really does help keep on track.

Well done on everyones loss, any loss is better than nothing and it definitely does add up.

Weighing in tomorrow :hears scary music: really hoping i'm under 70. congrats to all losers!

I picked up 600g!
    WW Weight - 71.4kg
    But I am not surprised We had a powerfailure the WHOLE of yesterday and were muching on chips and dips and biltong and chocolats the whole day long!! And seeing that I am back in full swing at the gym, my mind told me that I can get away with murder - silly mind
    lol Rachel - I did not like exercise one bit (I actually HATE jogging), but it got hold of me in 2005, never looked back!! It takes a while to really appreciate, but once you are in that groove it really is like firstbub said, it make you feel gooooood.
    Bec, Sundays are my week point to - being in a lazy mood and not wanting to make something healthy, take-away is always just a phone call away!
    ALL YOU GUYS LOST SOMETHING!!!! Oh my, that is fantastic. Congratulations everyone!!!

PS. my goal for the week is to lose 1.6kg - then I am on my 10% weight loss target!!!!

just had a thought, i may not have good numbers this week bcoz of my knee. i still have hope tho.

hey everyone!!

I am feeling verrrrrrrrrrrry tired tonight. I did BodyStep tonight and put on an extra step and I am going to be soo sore tomorrow!! But the pain will be worth it when my thighs and butt are steel!! LOL

Weight this morning was 79.2kg

I Love watching the weight come off!! Cant believe that I am going to be below 79kg soon!! My loss from last week was 0.5kg

I hope I am going to be 76kg or LESS by my wedding!!

Ali - you never know!! If you have been eating healthy you could have a loss. Good Luck!

Nadine - good luck with your weight loss for this week. I am hoping for more than 0.5kg loss this week too!! Going to work realllll hard, I had my treat over the week (cake) so hopefully that will keep my sweet craving away for a while..

Mel - what a great loss!! Feels good to break to 80kg mark hey!

YAY to everyone who had losses!

Im knackered - going to bed

I fell of the wagon, not dieting at the moment, my weight is 98.5kg. Well at least i havent crept back up over the 100kg mark. So even tho i have been a little naughty i have been eating heaps less than i normally do so i have cut down my cravings and appetite a bit with the soup diet and havent put any weight back on. Even lost 100gm probably more seen as how i only remembered the weigh in tonight at 11.50pm and went and weighed myself now. Need to be motivated to get back into it.
    Last edited by Megan&Kim; November 5th, 2007 at 11:51 PM.

Well it is a very good morning girls! I broke the 70 mark!!!!

Weighed in this morning at 69.9

that's 700g off!
    Last edited by alioops; November 6th, 2007 at 09:55 AM.

Woohoo Ali!! well done, its great breaking those marks!

WOOOHOOO Ali!!!! Congratulations, all of your hard work is paying off!

I can't wait until I can make that post too! Still a looong way for me to go though, but I have been there before and I WILL make it there again!

is it time for a new list of start weights, current weights, and goal weights?

SW 73 (the highest i got to while Em was in Hossy)
    CW 69.9
    GW 58 or maybe a bit less, i'd like to try and get into a size 8 but should b a 10.

Okay.. here goes.. this is ME right now....

Start Weight: 84.5kg
    Current weight: 79kg
    Goal weight: 76kg by my wedding, and then I will be aiming for 70kg!!
    Total Loss: 5.5kg in 7 weeks

ooo I really hope I can make these last 3kg by my wedding day...

Start Weight: 86kg
    Weight as of 01/10/2007: 85.9kg
    Weight as of 07/11/2007: 85.8kg
    Ideal Weight: 60-66kg
    Height: 165cm
    Lost: 200g

Ugh thats depressing!! I have gone up and down in weight for weeks. AF is also due today or tomorrow so I might have some extra weight at the moment, I do tend to retain alot of fluid. At least I'm hoping that's what is going on!! Oh well I will have to perservere.....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast