Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Diet and Weight Loss Support - October 2007

kellie it is only a plateu. u will get off it if u don't give up.

I've been bad so have felt guilty posting here But the block of chocky is almost gone, and I've stocked up on fruit - nectarines and mangoes, apple and tonight I'm heading to the organic grocer.

Revisitng ...

Name: Kaz (kazbah)
    Start Weight: 75kg
    Current Weight: 74kg
    Goal Weight: 64kg
    Notes: 87 days to lose 10kg? Can I do it? Possibly!

(especially if I don't eat chips, do drink lots of water and eat veggies)

remember, if u dont buy junk food, u can't eat it. i only buy 1 little bit per week like a mars bar or something. no mummy size chocolate blocks @ my house!

Trev bought a double-pack of blocks (1kg in total) and a pack of old gold! - which is my fave. But I just resisted the urge - I felt like choc, and had a nectarine instead.

Thanks, Ali, I just seem to have been on this plateau for weeks now, going between 86 and 87kg....don't worry I'm not giving up, I can't stand the sight of myself, so there's no giving up!!

Kaz, you're a better woman than me!! If there's a hint of chocolate in my house, it is gone in a second!! Hence the reason why I only buy it if I REALLY want it. And like Ali, I only ever buy a small bar, never a big block or I'll hoover that up too....I think I have a problem... "Hi I'm Kellie and I'm a chocaholic...."

if stephen brings me junk i throw it out. he doesn't bother any more.

Oh Veronica well done!!!

You can do it!!!

Celsie. xoxox

Hi all,

Nadine Hugs, I'm sure that 600gm's was temporary and it will fall off this week.

V, good job, I think you will certainly reach your wedding goal. Good job!! How many weeks to go btw??

Two mums hang in there. you would have lost more than 100 I think. I'm sure the soup diet has got you off to a great start, and now the weather is really starting to warm up, you can have lots of healthy salads and things. You are doing really well.

Ali, Woo Hoo, great job!! and with your knee and everything. How good does it feel to reach a goal. What will power you have with the junk.

Kaz, at 1gk every 7 days you can do it!!

Start Weight: 70kg
    Current Weight: 67.3kg
    Goal Weight: 60kg
    Notes: total of 2.7kg's I really could be doing better than this. Gotta stop eating junk, and start exercising more. Xavier has decided he's not overly fond of laying down in the pram much anymore, so this afternoon I hope to try walking with him sitting up more.

here goes
    starting weight - 83kg (was 89ish after I had DS in June)
    current weight - 79.8
    goal weight - 78 by Christmas - but might revisit this soon then 70 by May 2008

just had gastro for the last two days - its horrid and I feel like rubbish atm - I think i've lost about 2kg in the past 48 hours but I've started eating again so i'm sure it will come back - I thought I might be UTD but then my DH got it as well

big hugs and good luck to everyone
    Mel

*sob* I am falling off the wagon!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!
    thanks, bec - but at the rate I am going, dont count on it
    I am having a week from hell, and are just stuffing myself to get me feeling a bit better. Every morning I am getting up thinking - TODAY, you silly little girl, is the day that you DON'T eat everything you see.
    And before you know it, I am munching away on rusks!! Damn this boss of mine that thinks the way to a woman's heart is throught rusks *sigh*
    So far today I had: two wheat biscuts with 2% milk, Pink cereal with 2% milk (that makes breakfast twice!!) and just finished a toasted ham, cheese and tomato sandwitch with a pineapple water. That does not sound to bad thought ... hmmm. Maybe just a salad for dinner? or some pasta and tomato-base sause? Ohhh that does sound good.
    Just feeling bloated, because AF is due on Monday and I have this enormous sweet cravings just before AF.
    *thinking if chopping off hands would do any good, maybe tie behind back*
    Maybe mel, you can speed-post some of that tummy virus for me Did that just sound desperate???????

OOHHH Nadine, I know how you feel with the sweet cravings......mine are the worst and unfortunately, I have given the past two days. Last night DH brought me a block of chocky, which I devoured- all of it at once!! The night before it was ice cream. Hopefully AF rears her ugly head soo so my cravings disappear....

Thanks Kellieem. I think it was Bec that said to try orange juice - I did, but I don't think its really "diet-friendly" drinking 2lt of the stuff in one day even if there are no added sugar.

I HAVE to eat like the bare minimum for the next 8 days!! I am doing a crash diet - I know it's wrong, but this is an emergency. Our bussines was nominated to maybe receive an award on the 17th and we have to go to the function and it's a BLACK TIE. I have to wear a evening gown!!!!

So far today: All Bran and 2% Milk, Blackcurrent Ice Tea (500ml) and water, water, water
    Lunch will be fruit salad and fat free youghurt - Orange for snack at about 4pm and dinner is curry and rice (very, very small portion) and some salad and then more water, water and water!!!

I want to drop 2 kg before that evening!!!!
    Looking forward to picking out a dress thought.

R u eating a healthy snack between each meal? this will hep to speed up your metabolism. I also chew gum to satisfy the need to chew.

I had a medium portion of curry and rice AND A MAGNUM ICE CREAM - that was yummo!!!!

I try to eat a fruit in between meals, so yes, I am snacking healthy, thanks Ali. I used to chew gum, but I would get so caught up in what I am doing that I just chew and chew and chew and then when I get into bed late a night - my jaws hurt!! So I kicked the habit. I am drinking water to keep my tummy full.

So far today: All Bran and 2% milk, Litichi water, Chicken snitzel (I know, it was sauce free and the size of my palm) and salad and like 8 hot chips - having two peaches for snack and dinner - oven baked fish and chips and salad.

My scale actually told me I am lighter this morning, but I don't trust him - he is a scaly little bugger

AND A BIG WOO HOO - I fit into my sister's matric dress!!!!!!! So if I don't get anything else, I have that!

Nadine, If u cheat, don't give up on the rest of the day. every cheat gets a new start immediately after it and then it doesn't matter so much. good on u for not putting sauce on the schnitty.

Yesterday walked to our MG meeting and today my gluts are telling me about it!

Pip is great for snacking - I have a nectarine and he wants some, same with the watermelon - its actually very fun (atm) to eat fruit!

hey everyone!!

I hope everyone is going well... I have kinda fallen off the band wagon this week!!! I had been soooo good for about 6 weeks so I decided to have some ice cream one night and I have been having ice cream every night since then!! ahhh.. back on the wagon tho!!

Not sure how much my weight loss will be... on wednesday or thursday it was down to 78.2 but this morning it was 78.6kg.. So dunno!! Feel a bit flu-ey again today, been getting sick quite a bit lately... But a little loss is still something!!

Hope everyone is having an active weekend

Ngala - not sure which diet etc you're taking, but if you're after ice-cream, get the mini-Weiss bars - they're low in fat and around 350kJ which isn't too bad.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast