Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Diet & Weight loss support #4

Oh that ia too bad about your back. I injured my back years and years ago and it took so long for it to heal. I went to the same Chiro for over a decade and then changed Chiros and within a few sessions I was healed! No more headaches or backaches, neck pain......just needed a change in my treatment and babooshka!!!! Hope the new plans work!

Not much happening today. was going to go for a walk this morning but felt like crap...late night, early morning for DS#1's swimming which was not on due to Anzac Day (DH and I need to read more signs I think!!), blocked nose, headache, ear ache....I think sleep would be a wonderful natural therapy. lol mmmm, excuses again!

Stay strong everybodeeeeeeee.

xxxx
    Last edited by Vixstar; April 25th, 2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: can't spell today!

hi guys, welcome vixstar.
    well i lost 700g this week, prob because i was so sick last week with flu and had such a sore throught i ate hardly anything, but hey a loss is a loss.
    i was supposed to have my first pt on thur and when i got there she basically just went thru my scedule and gave me a thing for treadmill work then expected me to pay for that as my pt session. not happy about that, i did not pay for it BTW.
    i think i might go back to my guy trainer , i thought having a woman might be better, but i do not feel good about this girl already.

so anyway i did 2o mins on treadmill on my own so at least i did something and back into some walking this week also.

good luck to my eating healthy friends.

Hello my lovelies You are all doing so well!

Vixstar well done on your night out... It can be tricky! I go out for dinner heaps (to restaurants) I've found places like indian or thai great because I can share with DH and have a bit of everything so I feel like I've had lots of treats AND I fill up on the main (and entree) and than don't go for dessert at all I also fill up on less food than at home because I tend to eat slower when we are at a restaurant too.... Chiro is great! I have an adjustment every week and would live without them! I also get a massage at least every 2 weeks and acupuncture around once a month along with many other things...

Mother Goose I've spent a lot of time in the gym over the years (when I was addicted to it and looked hot ) and I can tell you that a personal trainer may be the expert in the theroy of what is best for your body to loose weight and tone up BUT you are the expert on your body... Don't let them push you beyond your limits, you're right, who can afford an injury... Than the weight loss journey will be even slower.

JBM That is a great weight loss of 700g!

AFM I am still totally slack! Still full of good intentions... You girls are very inspiring so thankyou! I will be doing a workout on Friday, Sat, Sun & Monday and I think I will try to do at least 'something' every day even if it's just a 15min walk on the treadmil... They say that if you do something for 21 days in a row it is then a habit! so

Just a quickie today - feel like crap again.

On a good note though, I went for a 2 hr walk on Wednesday plus another 20 mins in the arvo but at a much slower pace as I had a 2 yr old walking along side me. All good though.

JBM - oh that lady sounds nasty! Good on you for not paying and yes sometimes the devil you know is the better one in terms of your old PT.

cherished1 - 21 days in a row!!!!!!! Oh dear, I have many 21 days to go at this stage. lol

Keep going girls.
    xxxx

well it was too good to be true, i gained 200g this week, so still a loss of 500g over last 2 weeks. i am still not well, had runny nose all week, so sore from blowing and wiping, i have dry cracked skin on end of nose. yuk.
    i have been too tired to really do any good eating, but had a salad yesterday for lunch and was very proud of that.
    try to get back on track a bit next week.
    i don't like feeling yuk !. no ones does i am sure

good luck to my friends and keep us posted.

Oh JBM - I'm so sorry you're not well. 500g in 2 weeks is still ace though hon! I can only dream of that at the moment! I've been stable for 2 weeks - no gain and no loss. D is miffed. He keeps at me about my diet, but, the reality is, even though I can still make improvements - it is a million times better than it was so I SHOULD be losing weight! Have to try and step up the cardio...

Vix - well done on the walking!

Cherish - I think your theory about doing something for 21 days becoming habit is true. When I started this journey, I loathed getting on the treadmill at home, going for walks with DD and DH. NOW, I have worked it into my daily life and even look for chances to be able to do things like going for walks with DD, how to get more exercise in. I still can't believe it!

As for me, I am frustrated at my lack of weight loss. Although my clothes are loser and I can fit into a particular pair of jeans better I'm still struggling with certain things at PT and still can't get into the gym. But I've discussed some stuff with trainer and feel positive things will progress now... so long as I can get past some of my injuries. At the moment, it is my hip and pelvis. I think that it is my muscles getting used to the changes one at a time... hopefully I'll be back on track soon.

Keep up the good work girls!

MG

Evening!

Just downing the last of my 2L of water as we type! First time in almost a week I have drunk 2L....for some reason ...well I have two kids so my reason for living on coffee when I am sick is to stay awake! I was going tosay that for some reason I prefer coffee when I am sick! lol

JBM - Hey......you can recover from that! First you have to get healthy again ina non-ill way...iykwim! Lots of Sorbelene for your poor sore nose.I pack the stuff on when I am forever wiping my nose.

Well, I have just signed up to do the 12 week challenge here on BB. Never done one before so I am really hoping my pride and fear if failure come shining through so I can shift some of my baby belly and house beast butt!
    Anyone else joiningup?

Best go and put DS#1 to bed before UnderBelly starts.

nite nite
    xxxx

Woohoo for the 12 week challenge, just what I need ! Hope to see you all there

i am still sick and off to the docs today, supposed to be at school and work today but looks like none at the moment.
    i was good yesterday.
    2 boil eggs breakfast

carrot sticks morning tea break

chicken breast and sald for lunch

2 x rissoles, small rice and sm vegies,( carrot and sweet potato)

that was it for the day.
    had water only.
    and walked into school and back whick was 25 min walk return.

hope i have a good week and feel better soon. nose stopped running, thats one good thing.

chat soon

Layla Guest

Default Welcome to the Weight Loss Support thread

hello every one my self Layla from Newyork some advice for u

I just recently lost 15 pounds in the last 3 months.
    Excersiese Excersie Excersie. Cardio - walk - jog
    I have been going to the gym 4 times a week.
    40 minutes of cardio. free weights.
    And cut my poritions in half. I eat half of everything i take and throw the rest out or save it for later thay day.
    5 small meals a day is the best weight loss tool for me.

Welcome Layla well done on your weight loss

Are you going to join the 12 week weight loss challenge, here's the link

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/diet...challenge.html

Hi girls!

Not a good start to my first week of the 12 week chllenge....11 more to make an improvement!

not sure what happened last night or rather this morning at 1.30am.....woke up and began tossing and turning and thought I had might as well get up and go to the bathroom.As soonas I sat down I got the worst belly pains for about 10 minutes on and off (3 times) and lets just say..I am more than likey a kilo lighter! lol Weird. Dinner did not affect anyone else so not sure....have been having salads every day for lunch...wonder if that is it although I used to eat salads religiously....mmmmmmm?

Well I have a 2 yr old wanting me to play with him...

xxxx

i can't wait to get serious about weight loss, i am so unhappy with the way i look ATM and i am sick of feeling so sick. got til fri off work and school and all up 2 weeks off for me. but i havn't been right since i was sick at easter time and thats 5 weeks ago ?!

but today i have been good witrh eating and big thing this week is i am going to try to only have bread for 3 days. thats 3 slices of bread this week.

keep up the good work guys.

It's been a while since I've been in here.

JBM - I hope you feel better soon. Just take it one step at a time honey.

Vixstar - how's the 12 week challenge going?

I'm doing ok. Ate badly the week of my birthday and thhink I put about 1Kg back on... but then AF hit with a vengence (one of the worst I've had for a while) so maybe it was that... but haven't weighed myself this week... I've had some success with the gym (those reading my blog will know about that) but have also had some set backs. I seem to keep sggrevating old injuries - I know that will settle down with time. Otherwise, my weight seems to be coming off slowly and steadily (which is the best way for it to stay off) and am actually enjoying my treadmill time at home .

Keep up the good work girls.

HI girls just wanted to drop in and say hello to you all and thank you for all of your support I wont be posting in here because I got a Friday and dh & I are over the moon about it!

Keep up the good work, you will all reach your goals xoxoxo

Congrats Cherish!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!!

I'm struggling at the moment girls. I'm out with another injury - rather bad this time. Have had 2 days off work, Osteo doesn't want me working tomorrow but I kinda have to... No more PT for a bit - she wants me to stop altogether... Hope you're all having better luck than I am.

Thanks Mother Goose

I have lost weight several times over the years and I have concluded that the ONLY way to safely keep weight off and be HEALTHY is to just eat well and healthy and to exercise like what you have been doing .... HOWEVER I have also lost weight by calorie counting and I lost weight at a steady 500g per week. I don't agree with calorie counting anymore but if I was on a roll and had been loosing weight ect and I didn't want to be sitting out completley I would start calorie counting again just to make sure I didn't put on any weight and I continued to loose even while sitting on my bum.. HTH

Default I'm back

Hi girls, i'm back.... and I lost the bub BUT I am motivated to loose 15kg! YES I have put on even MORE due to being pregnant again!!!!!

So new goal 15kg is coming off

Hope you are all doing well

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast