Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Years Body Transformation Challenge

Oohh.. i think i might have to do this!

I've only had a baby 8 weeks ago, and still having some issues with bleeding post birth, but i'll give it a go and see how i go and if i can finish it

I would really like to lose around 15 kg, but would be stoked with 10. Minimum i need is 7kg, which gets me pre-pregnancy (#1). I tried for a month last December and lost 4 kg, and then got pregnant so had to stop.

We have a cross trainer, i love getting on it with my music for 20 mins - it's better than listening to screaming kiddies - i never thought i would actually want to do exercise, but i find it such a good time out in the evening!

Funnily enough, last time i used the cross trainer was the night before DD was born - i was trying to induce labour

I'm really glad I looked at your photos first Lucy - I was going to take ones in my crop top and undies!

i'm in the alerting zone....
    just trying to find a recent pic to put in gallery. might get dp to take one tonight....

omg i've done it and it is time to really get going so i'm going to get off this computer and hit the exercise bike for half hour wish me luck

Shazz- could you do a few kms for me please???LOL

I'm really glad I looked at your photos first Lucy - I was going to take ones in my crop top and undies!
    OMG....if I did that I'd have you all running for your lives!

Just off to the shops to stock up on veggies/diet yogurt and Chuppa Chups! Shaz & Yael.....you have both inspired me with your excercise talk. I am going to WALK to the shops with the dog instead of driving.....10 mins there, and a VERY STEEP panting 20 mins back!

ok, photos up.

You girls have brightened my day. I've had a relieved giggle just now.
    For those of you who don't know, I'm in the cops, and I spend a good part of my day working with fit athletic women. It's even worse when you catch yourself in a shop window whilst wearing the gunbelt that did fit properly - once.
    Sad part is on my warrant card (ID) it says I weigh 54kgs. I refuse to change to my married name because it means I'll need a new card and therefore a new 9and probably way more accurate) weight - sad huh?
    I have taken my measurements but no luck at the morgue today. I had to measure by myself - all easy until you get to the arm bit lol.

I just found a tape measure and measured myself. I put the tape under my chin on my arm to hold it Kim! I have no idea what nice measurements are so it didn't seem too horrific, one of my thighs is 5cm thinner than the other though!

Antheia - I just realised when I read your post that I didn't email Lea my weight LOL!!!!

I am planning on having before and afters taken in my bathers lol!

I just LOVE the enthusiasm that is happening in this thread already. And I am super impressed and happy with the interest everyone has showed!!

Lucy WTG for starting up the gallery - brilliant idea everyone!

Jodie I am so stoked to have you on board! It will be great to have you expertise and knowledge!

Kim pmsl about you not changing your married name on your card!!!!

I am just on my way to bed but will sit down tomorrow and sort out the spreadsheet and all the entrants! I am cheating and getting all my measurements done at the gym on Monday lol. Will be back in tomorrow ladies! I can't wait to get started!

Ok no photos yet... camera batteries died... DOH... but they are on charge & I will take & post them tonight...

My Exercise plan is (so long as i stick to it)...

Mon - Aqua sport aerobics class + 10 min ab workout (made up by a Personal trainer for me)
    Tues - 20min exercycle + 10min ab workout
    Wed- Aqua fit aerobics class + 10 min ab workout
    Thurs - 20min exercycle + 10min ab workout
    Fri - 20min exercycle + 10min ab workout
    Sat - 10 min ab workout
    Sun - 10 min ab workout

I am also going to try & get to the local pool with Alexa once a weekend....

i am also trying to bring my lunches to work instead of buying them too!!!
    Last edited by *mitch*; January 4th, 2008 at 07:39 AM. Reason: added routine plan

rogls ladies, rogls.

So this is my workout routine:

Monday 11am - Nameste Yoga (lifestyle channel on Foxtel)
    Wednesday - couch to 5k training
    Friday - couch to 5k training
    Sunday - couch to 5k training

Somewhere in there I want to put in a gym training session (class) too.
    Haven't worked out my diet yet. Might start a new thread on Body Challenge - diet

hmmm this is interesting, i definitely need to stop pigging out on junk food and drinking coke all the time.... is it too late to join??

mmm exercise...

we have a gym at work to use for free at lunchtime, that I've been seriosuly slack at using, so from now it will be:
    mondays 30 min spin class
    tuesdays 1hr 'shaping' havnt been to this one yet, i think its toning exercises
    wednesdays gym/circuit or 30min walk, plus gym workout at night approx 45min
    thursdays 30min core stability class
    fridays walking 30 min
    saturdays - gym 45mins weights/cardio
    sundays - resting

From past experience if I dont have rest days I will go insane!

I will also be having a personal training session once a fortnight as well.

Well I just put my measurements in to Nat, and can I just say I was really suprised. I am huge...

So. I am off to buy a day to a page diary to write down what food / water / exercise I am doing to keep track a bit.

With having PCOS this is going to be a huge challenge, but with about 25 kgs to lose, I really want to to do this.

My plan for exercise, with working full time and not having access to the gym will be.

Mon - 20 minute bike.
    Tues - pilates video
    Wed - 30 minute bike.
    Thurs - pliates video or aqua aerobics.
    Fri - day off - sewing / craft night.
    Sat - swimming lessons with Katy.

As far as food is concerned, I am back on my Sureslim diet which I did a few years ago, however adding a few low GI carbs.

Good luck everyone!!!!

i have just bought headphones from my mp3 player and a measuring tape, a bit scared. now all i have to do is work out when/how i can exercise and hopefully plan it so i can do it solo, not with bubs.

anyone know of any other exercise shows on foxtel?? i didnt realise there is yoga, might have to give it a go. not sure how i will go with dd in the playpen while i try it out, haha.

Hi everyone,
    Been exceptionally slack and I haven't email in my weights and cms. If I don't get to it this weekend I'll have to drop out. Best of luck to you all and I may or maynot be back in this thread
    Ruth

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast