Pregnancy articles and information on BellyBelly. Try our pregnancy calculator, read about pregnancy symptoms and find out what to expect during pregnancy.
|Pregnancy Week (Select):|
1 - 25 of 142 Pregnancy Articles
Having a baby shower? Some things are just a given at a baby showers: there will be cake, baby clothing... and these 9 hilarious, but true things will happen.
Tired of all the usual baby shower ideas? Here are 10 fun and unique baby shower ideas for the mother-to-be who wants something a little different.
Pelvic floor exercises are easily forgotten. Here are 7 suggestions to help you remember to do your daily pelvic floor exercises.
Nervous about announcing your pregnancy? Some pregnant women feel fearful about telling certain family members or friends. Here are 10 tips to help you cope.
Pregnant with your second (or more!) baby? Your pregnancy is likely to be a bit busier this time! Here's some great advice on how to make it work for you.
Last month of pregnancy driving you batty (to say the least)? Here are nine ways to keep yourself busy in the final month of pregnancy.
Pregnancy announcements are usually pretty exciting for those who are pregnant. Here are 8 responses you should avoid if you don't want to be a wet blanket.
Gestational diabetes is on the increase, which also increases the risks and likelihood of interventions for mother and baby. Find out how to avoid gestational diabetes.
Although you can't see it, your baby is getting up to some pretty cool things in the womb. Here are 8 amazing things your baby could be doing right now!
Hyperemesis Gravidarum involves serious nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. Find out how to tell if it's more than morning sickness, and what you can do about it.
If you're pregnant and feeling depressed, did you know this one activity has been shown to reduce stress as well as anxiety and depression scores?
Starting in pregnancy, you can give your baby's gut (immune system) a head start. Here are 5 tips on how you can support baby's immune system.
Have you heard popping or clicking coming from inside your bump? Wondering what it is? Here are 4 reasons for the popping or clicking going on in your bump.
Oxytocin is at play when you're pregnant, giving birth, breastfeeding, making love or during any other act of 'love'. Here are 15 fascinating facts about oxytocin.
Gestational diabetes is on the rise - but researchers have uncovered how to slashing your chances of gestational diabetes by a whopping 83%. Find out how.
Got a big craving for pregnancy and baby related movies? Here are 10 movie suggestions that taste better than pickles with ice-cream.
Hell hath no fury like a woman who's gone past her estimated due date. Here are 10 things not to say to a pregnant woman in waiting...
Perineal massage has been shown to help reduce the risk of tearing for some women. Find out how to do perineal massage here.
Looking for some pregnancy announcement ideas? Here are 7 creative, announcements captured on video and shared with the world. Enjoy!
Embarrassing pregnancy problems! They're no fun, but here are some solutions to some embarrassing pregnancy problems.
Eating during pregnancy can be confusing - here's the low down on what you can and can't eat during pregnancy.
Guaranteed, these 13 things WONT happen to you during pregnancy... as much as we'd love them to.
Pregnancy hormones: can't live with them but can't be pregnant without them. Here are 15 things that make pregnant women cry.
Insomnia during pregnancy: if you're not battling fatigue, its a battle to get to sleep! Here are 16 natural and effective tips to help you snooze.
If you're pregnant, you may want to consider rejecting these 10 procedures which have little or no benefit - and may even add risks.
- 10 Things Not To Say To Sleep Deprived Parents
- 11 Reasons Why Smacking Is Ineffective and Damaging
- 16 Things Pregnant Women Want Their Partners To Know
- 20 Things Your Toddler Is Trying To Say To You
- 36 Awesome Things About Being Pregnant
- 9 Sneaky Ways Formula Companies Try To Win You Over
- A Doctor Warns: This Activity May Have Damaging Effects On Your Baby’s Brain
- A Mother’s First Birth-day. WARNING! Tissues Essential
- Blocked Nose And Colds In Babies – Treatments For A Blocked Nose
- Childbirth Classes: 9 Reasons Why Private Classes Get Better Results
- Delayed Cord Clamping – Why You Should Demand It
- Induction of Labour – The Risks of Labour Induction
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It | BellyBelly
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Pregnancy Calculator – Try BellyBelly’s Pregnancy Calculator
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms – 16 Early Signs of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Week By Week – Your Pregnancy Week By Week
- The 4th Trimester – 8 Ways To Create An Awesome One For Your Baby
- Thrush Treatment – Get Rid of Thrush For Good (Yes, It’s True!)
- VBAC Sabotage – 9 Things That De-Rail Your VBAC Attempt
- Weaning: 6 Tips To Help Make The Right Decision
- What Stay At Home Parents Mean When We Say We Need a Break