Thread: Has anyone fallen pregnant after a Zoladex Treatment?

**jaycee** Guest

Default Has anyone fallen pregnant after a Zoladex Treatment?

Hello All,

I have been a sufferer of PCOS and Endo.

After 5 hellish years of pain and finally a meeting the 6th gyno that actually knew what was wrong me. The 2nd lapo located my endo, being on Comid 3 months then finally on Zoladex for 6months, I have been told this week that my hormones are in perfect order and to start trying for kids.

My last treatment was in March and it has been over 9 weeks and still no period. My friend was telling me that I can be actually pregnant as you ovulate before your period. But I am not prepared to do a pregnancy test after several turning out to be negative.

My question is, has anyone fallen pregnant straight after Zoladex?

p.s If anyone has any questions about the above treatments, I am more than happy to fill you in.

Thanks
    Jaycee

Hi Jaycee

I have had zolodex but I didn't fall pregnant straight after the treatment as I wasn't ready to start trying for kids at that stage, but I have since gone on to have 2 children.

Love

Tayla Guest

Hi Jaycee...

I had Zolodex after my first lap... and was ready to try for a baby by then... however... after the 6 month course... my endo was actually just as bad and I was in for my second lap 8 months after the first.

However... I did go on to eventually have 2 beautiful children... although the 1st one took over two years.

Fingers crossed for you hon... I hope that it worked for you!

**jaycee** Guest

Thanks Guys,

I appreciate your comments.

I am so nervous, should I take a pregnancy test?

I was at the gym yesterday after 3 weeks not being in the mood to go and couldn't even finish my class as I thought I was going to chunder and pass out.

I can smell everything, and do have white discharged and that even smells acidic. Am I making any sense?

Today a friend told me "Don't know what it is, but you look different".

What should I? I feel like I can't tell anyone how I feel just incase I'm not and get them all excited for nothing, might even think it's all in my head.

But I know my body feels different but even saying that... it could just be my periods afterall.........

I would wait till I knew I was late before testing.

Goodluck !!

Love

**jaycee** Guest

I couldn't hold it any longer. I did a pg test and came up neg.

Problem is Astrolady, I have not had my periods since November last year due to the treatment stopping them.

My DR said when I had a blood test 4 weeks ago (to check my hormones after treatment) that if they don't come he will bring them on. When I saw him this week he said your hormones are perfect and don't want to muck around with them but if they don't come by the 20th of this month come back to me.

I just feel so emotional, I have been crying at the drop of a hat. My legs feel like they are going to give and I just want to sleep all the time. I feel like I can't get it together.

I'm losing it....I think I need a holiday..lol