Thread: Did your breasts stop hurting?

Default Did your breasts stop hurting?

Do they hurt all through the pregnancy? Mine have stopped hurting over the past few days and I have been so worried. I am 7 weeks tomorrow. They are a little bit sore today. Nipples are still large. I saw the heartbeat last week having an internal ultrasound, could something have happened already? I have had continued spotting all through the pregnancy and this freaks me out as well.

Mine never hurt with DS#1 and only hurt during the TWW with DS#2 so for this symptom alone I wouldn't be concerned - I would imagine everything is more than fine but always remember if you are at all concerned contact yur health provider

Mine only hurt every so often and it's more in the morning when I wake up and move in bed!!

mine have settled down a lot, but just a bit tender in spots.

Try Not to worry

mine were agony. its was probably 10-12 weeks before they stopped.
    since this was about the only pg symptom I had I was actully happyish, at least it meant things were OK (well, in my mind)

IN my last pregnancy, mine stopped hurting around the 8 week mark, just a little tender on touch.

If you saw the little heart already, your bubs well on the way...it all sounds positive

Sweetpea,
    It is so difficult this time until the baby moves - we just don't know what is goin on in there!
    It is really okay that your bb's aren't tender - this often tones down if it was there at all. Many women don't get marked breast tenderness or nausea and they have healthy babies. I had four without any of the above (just occassional waves of ickiness).
    Having said that it would be nice and really reassuring to be one of these women who get text book symptoms. We are just not them though and we will have healthy happy pregnancies...

I think, from memory, mine hurt from about 6-8w, when I was hitting them, then for a couple of days all by themselves at about 8w, but nothing since.

Nope, just walloped them now and they don't hurt. But I bet they will in a couple of minutes...

clare076 Guest

Mine only started hurting at around 6w with my DD lasting to about 12w. They haven't hurt at all with this pg.
    Don't worry you will have your fair share of sore boobs when your milk comes in. ouch!

Ryn - stop hitting them!

spreckemily Guest

Mine hurt for awhile at the start of preg (for about 8w) and have just started up again in the last week before EDD.

JadeTara Guest

Mine were really painful at he start but over the last few days they have stopped hurting during the day and only a little tender at night. I was getting worried that something had gone wrong but I am still in crazy nausea-land so I think things are OK.
    Wish we all had an Ultra sound at home to check things.

Mine are not hurting, they never really hurt, they were just very uncomforable, but they have been feeling more normal since about 10 weeks. Now theyre just in the way becasue they are much bigger than I was used to.

malimum Guest

Hi sweet

My boobs hurt on and off, but i dont know if im pg yet, ive heard that symptoms come and go :| and its different for everyone

Good luck with your pg