Thread: Watery Discharge at 12 weeks - sorry if your'e queezy

Default Watery Discharge at 12 weeks - sorry if your'e queezy

Hi there All

Just wondering has anyone been through this - I'm 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant today and have noticed in the last 4 days that the discharge rather than being mucous like it has become thinner - no adverse smells or colours - just very wet most of the time.

Just wondering is this normal - this is my first baby and I'm obviously a little anxious - I have also been suffering from what I can only explain as period pain like cramping - however I've had this throughout the pregnancy - it doesn't seem to get worse, just annoying and concerning.

I had a 11 week Ultrasound last week and everyhting came back normal.

Would love to hear if others are suffering the same symptoms or if I've invented a new one.

thanks

Dianna

Dianna

Congratulations on your pregnancy and your ultrasound last week.

Something that is a common symptom of pregnancy is increased vaginal discharge and it can range in viscosity.

I would suggest, however, that if you are concerned, that you check with your care giver to make sure that it is indeed a vaginal/cervical mucous discharge and not amniotic fluid.

Not trying to scare you - just a good idea I think to be sure.

Best wishes

definately check with a doc if your worried, but it sounds normal to me - at least i seem to have the very same thing. all the books i've read has said this starts to happen about the end of the first trimester, the begining of the second.

Thanks Kelli for your advice

I've got an appointment this evening with my Doc - I'm pretty sure it's just me being over anxious - but then again I suppose you can't be too careful.

Dianna O

Good one Dianna!

Better to be sure!

Not that I think there is anything wrong - Cm is something I well and truly know about with pregnancy lol!!

Best wishes

Welcome to BB Dianna and Congratulations on your pregnancy.

I also had very watery discharge and it would vary in consistency right throughout my pregnancy but I do remember at times in early and mid pregnancy it felt like I had wet my pants 8-[

Glad your going to your Dr to have it checked out, let us know how you get on.

Take Care

Deeanne

Congrats and welcome Diana

Like the other girls have said it can be normal and vary greatly from person to person. I have noticed it heaps this time around though 8-[

Jo

Hi Dianna - Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm a first time mum to be also and I am 11 weeks on Friday, so we are pretty close in time.

You need to join us in the February belly buddies!!

I also have had a little discharge, just clear and my Dr. said it was pretty normal - just part of hormones etc

Hope you are feeling well