Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Those who have implantation Bleeding or Felt it

Question To Those who have implantation Bleeding or Felt it

Hi all,

Can anyone who has had implantation bleeding or even felt it tell their stories??

I have been having cramps for the past 4-5 days, just mild ones. Today they got a little worse and there was a very slight brown tinge when I wiped, but only a few times today (sorry if TMI). AF is not due until Thursday (and it has always come on its expected date) but I am thinking with the tiny brown tinge there could be a chance its implantation as today would make it 12 days since O (give or a day either side).

Do you get cramps during the implantation process????

With DS#1 i had some implantation bleeding but i don't recall any cramping feelings (it was 5yrs+) though. Sorry i couldn't be of more help.
    I have my that this is what you are experiencing and you will get your BFP soon.

Hi Bella,

I didnt have cramps but had implantation bleeding (VERY light, brown CM) which coincided with a dip on my chart - check my chart out for the info. Hope it is bubba implanting for you!

paras Guest

Hi Bella,

With both my pregnancies I had implantation bleeding and cramping. Both times, bleeding was pinkish/very light red in colour which then turned to browny colour and lasted for several days...the cramps were like period pains.....this could be it Bella.....the very best of luck....

Sal Guest

I had implantation cramps this pg but not the first one. It felt like pre-AF cramps in my lower left back, 8 days after I think I o'd. I sort of suspected I might be pg as I never get AF cramps other than when AF is actually visiting me.

Good luck!

goldilocks Guest

Hi Bella!

I had what I thought was AF arriving early at 12DPO but it turned out to be implantation bleeding! Mine was pink and there was enough of it for me to warrant using a tampon (silly me thought it was just AF arriving early, it didn't even occur to me that I might be pregnant LOL)

I didn't have any cramping whatsoever though...and didn't have any for the entire time I was pregnant.

Good luck sweetie, I hope you announce a BFP this week!!!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

I had implantation bleeding when I was pg with Olivia......but not in any of my other pregnancies.......it was browny pink and mucusy.......but no cramps........mine came at 10 DPO, and I was EXHAUSTED that day.....

FF considers implantation spotting and implantation dips as retrospective signs. That is, that it is only when you get a BFP that you can POSSIBLY say that is what it was.

A dip at 7 - 10 days is not necessarily an implantation dip. A bleed at 7 - 10 days is not necessarily an implantation bleed. You can be pregnant with either or both, you can be pregnant WITHOUT either or both. Don't read too much into it until you get a BFP.

Lisa

I had an implantation bleed at 7 and 8 dpo with this one, I also had some cramping.

I never ever spot midcycle and I never cramp so I knew I was pregnant when I had both at the same time.

Good luck!

Thanks for all your advise gals, unfortunately AF arrived and in full force this morning. Still trying to convince myself it still could be implantation, but its not...its the same colour, some amount etc then AF every month, it has just come 4 days earlier which is what I am really upset about (apart from not being pg).

for next month. Bit down in the dumps today (plus the fact I am off work with a throat virus) it just makes things worse.

Thanks again.
    Bella xoxox

perthmum Guest

I'm very sorry to hear that Bella, it sounded so hopeful
    I wish you all the best for next month xxx

So sorry Bella. I think I'll be right behind you.

Lisa

Bella huney, so sorry that Af arrived. This month i had the temp shift and dip and what i thought was implantation spotting/bleeding at the "correct time" BUT as you can see by my darling ticker AF arrived.

Hi all,

Thanks for your posts. This journey sucks....you just think so many things when you get the BFN or AF arrives.
    Hoping next month is a BFP now that I am taking my temps!

Good luck to you girls for this month!!

Can anybody tell me how long after implantation bleeding they got a BFP? Just curious

Umm... lemme think.... it was about 5-6 days past implantation spotting and 7 days past implantation dip.

melvan Guest

I didn't test till 9 days after implantation bleed (AF was 4 days late by this time) and got a BFP.

Thanks ladies. I'm going to POAS tomorrow and it sounds like that will still be very early.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast