Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggested HCG Levels in Pregnancy

Hope all is well, i am going for my first BT next week.

daniellelouise Guest

Default hcg levels

hey i have just been back to the doctor to get my second lot of hcg level results and they have risen up to 430 (done on monday 4.4 weeks pregnant) from 55 (last wednesday 3.5 weeks pregnant) if its meant to double every 48 hours would this level be good?? the doctor wants to send me back for another one next week, but they start to worry me when they do this, and she said as long as im not spotting or cramping i should be fine???? does she think im on the verge of having a miscarriage because from what i can tell the levels are more than in range! any advice would be great thank you

They sound pretty good to me! If you're not spotting or cramping then I wouldn't worry at all! Why does your docotor want to monitor them so closely? I'm no expert but you sound pretty good to me!

hen they say your HCG levels ahould double every 48 hours this is a guide. Your levels sound fine to me

I used a HCG calculator site and it came back with rise is considered adequate

*las* Guest

Sounds perfect so far!

Good luck!

Hi everyone: Hope you don't mind me popping in here I have been on the TTCAML thread I M/C in July and have just found out I am PG again....almost straight away....Just on the HCG levels danniellelouise i wouldn't worry about your levels they do sound fine to me....Now mine on the other hand compared to yours are lower? so anyone with one of those calculator guides can you check for me too? I am supposed to be 4wks 1 day HCG taken two days ago was 32 does that seem low? and if it doubles would be 64 today? does that seem normal? I am having them done again next week.
    Thanks

the calculator I have needs 2 or more values when you uget it redone PM me and I can check for you

good luck

Thanks! will do

no worries you can PM me when you get the details if ya want

Hi girls i too have been stressing about levels. I have my HCG in front of me from the lab and it also says what it should be at what ever weeks. So all these are spot on levels......
    4 weeks 16-160
    4-5 weeks 100-5000
    5-6 weeks 1000-30000
    6-7 weeks 2500-8000
    7-8 weeks 23000-150000
    8-9 weeks 27000-230000
    These are all with in normal range. I too have been stressing about my levels and weather or not i will be having twins. I have just completed my first IVF cycle and we had two embryos put back and got a bfp on the 3rd at 3.3wks.My levels were 49 then and at 4wks the were 98.
    Last edited by Mumof8; September 9th, 2007 at 04:27 PM.

mumof5- how exciting , when are you having another blood test.

~Jarrah~ Guest

Your levels sound fine. I had only one HCG and it was 59 at just on 4 weeks.
    Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy

Hey Bettyboop.... I go to my fertility clinic on wednesday. Then they will arrange an ultrasound. I told them Im pregnant but I still have to go in and have there test. I so cant wait to see if everything is ok

how are you doing mumOF5

Default hcg levels in early pregnancy

You may notice my post in other threads, not sure where best to put it.

My husband and i were 1st month trying to concieve and had been charting my cycles and ewcm. My periods are kinda regular between 25 and 29 days there abouts. But i generally notice first day of ewcm on day 15-16 then lasting around 3 days.

So period started 22-5-2010, then noticed ewcm on day 16 (6-6-10) so started our love making sessions. Ewcm was present for 4 days so carried on every day. So i assume i ovulated the last day of ewcm or the day after, making that day 19-20 of my cycle (9/10-6-2010)which i know is late but possible yeah???

So i did first responce early preg test mon 14-6-2010 and 16-6-2010 day 6 and 8 after ewcm ended. And nothing. Then i took on Fri 18-6-2010 and YAY faint line arrived, now this was day 28 of cycle. So went to dr Sat for bloods and was told hcg was 33 which is supposedly very low. Keeping in mind becauce of the ewcm i think i was only 10ish dpo. Then i started googling and to my horror started to worry sick about all the possible problems to a low hcg. Now i have had another blood test done 2 days later and are due for results tomorrow. I'm sooooooo scared after reading about eptopic and miscarriage. However i did the first responce early 4 days straight and line got darker each day.

Dr on monday put me at 4.2weeks, but because my ewcm is late I dont think i'm quite that far. Will this affect my low hcg?

Just hoping someone might know what i'm talking about and can help put my mind at ease.

XXXX

Hi Moo!

It's entirely possible that you've O'ved later than usual and thats the reason for low hcg. Thats exactly what happened to me.

I got a faint + on the 23rd of May, and got bloods done on the 24th. The results were pretty low, at 57. The doctor told me it was likely a non viable pregnancy, and mentioned ectopic. So naturally I freaked out. I had more bloods done which were 48hrs later, and while they had doubled the doctor was still wary about an ectopic. My LMP was the 21st April, so by that I would have been 4-5 weeks along already, so having such a low level for then was not good. So I had a third BT another 48hrs after the second, and was sent for a scan. The scan showed nothing except my right ovary showed signs of supporting pregnancy, the lady said it was likely I was early on and it was still too small to see. The next BT's came the next day and showed over a double rise. The doc was happy with that and basically said wait and see, and to monitor any cramping/spotting. I had a repeat scan 3 weeks later to check things, which was last week, and it showed my little bub in the right spot, measuring 6w5d and a strong hb of 134bpm. So going by that, I o'ved on the 13th-14th May, which was a LOT later than expected. But I did notice some EWCM on the 13th which I noted (even though I never tracked my CM/Ov, just my periods), so I got my hcg tests done only about 10-11dpo.

I hope my story eases your mind a little. I was honestly so worried about an ectopic I thought for sure that's what it would end in. But it really is possible you've got a positive result really early on. you get a great result tomorrow!

Oh thankyou Shan23 so much. Has definately made me more positive. Its so nerve racking. Its hard not to be as excited as i wanna be. But i guess Drs see more people that have waited till period is a week late maybe, thats why our numbers seem so low to them.

Geez this is only a short wait. I cant help but think i'm gonna feel this way through the whole pregnancy (making sure everythink is NORMAL in there)
    So i guess were kinda both due around a month of each other yeah?
    Have you told people or planning to soon, or r you gonna wait out the first trimester. I dont know what to do. The last 5 days since i got the first +hpt has felt like forever, i cant imagine another 8 weeks.

But you know what, i'm pregnant at the moment and Amen to that.
    xx

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast