Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggested HCG Levels in Pregnancy

I got a faint pos HPT at 10 DPO and i went and had a blood test which my hcg level was only 29. The doctor said too it was very low but the next i did was much higher and here i am almost 35 weeks pregnant

Yeah Moo I think thats it, I actually had the lady at the scan question me why I had gone to the doctor so early
    And I felt the same about being excited, I wanted to be so badly but didn't want to incase it was an ectopic or if I was going to have an early m/c. But once you are able to see bubs, you cant help it

This is my first pregnancy, and even though I've got to see bubs I'm still anxious about every niggle and twinge. I just have no idea whats normal or not.
    And yeah we should be around a month of each other. Time certainly does go quick though! I got my first faint positive a month ago! Back then I was questioning if I would even make it this far, and suddenly here I am lol. The thought now of waiting for my 12 week scan feels FOREVER away, but I'm trying not to think that far ahead and hope it goes super fast hahaha.
    DP & I have told our parents, who then blabbed to our grandparents in excitement lol. We told them when I was 6 weeks, a few days before I had the 2nd scan done. Being our first we are excited and wanted to include them in it, even if things do unfortunately go pear shaped. If such a thing happens it will be nice to have their support. We're not telling friends though until we are past the 1st trimester, I'd just rather wait and make sure everything is going along well. At the moment its a special time between DP & I and our families.

I'll be stalking in here to hopefully see an update from you tomorrow :P

Sorry to resurrect this thread but just have a quick question regarding levels of HCG. I read the thread that's stickied regarding levels, was just wondering what you guys thought. When I recieved my bloods back my hcg level was like 14,408... which has me thinking I'm about 6 - 7 weeks PG. Am I correct or reading my results incorrectly? Any help would be appreciated, because I'm currently in the dark as to how far along I am, as I've not been told and don't have an ultrasound scheduled until the 9th of August with my Gyno. >.<

sharbear i would go from the first date of your last period to try workout when ur due, HCG levels can be hard to go by of how far u r!!

Goodluck!

Haha I keep leaving out vital information. Basically what's happened is S.O and I have managed to conceive whilst I was on the pill >.< and the way my GP/Gyno had me taking the pill was to take it for 4 months then get my period, then 4 months, period and so on. So I really have no idea when I became pregnant with regards to my last period as well. Haha so I guess I shall just wait untill I have my first U/S ^_^

well i would wait for ur US too as going off of my HCG i was sitting at 575 to be 4-5wks pg so u could be further along then ur thinking

keep us posted after ur Scan

at 13wks my HCG was 63thousand something i really would wait i think

England (but moving back home to Oz next year!)

Mine were....

12DP0 - HCG 156 / Progesterone 119
    15DP0 - HCG 667

I think these are quite high, so wondering if I am having twins!

I wouldn't worry to much about your results as the minimum is normally 5. Check out this site, it's quite interesting. http://www.betabase.info/

x

Default Newbie: hcg levels. Any advise?

Hi All,

Was just wondering if someone could tell me if my levels are ok? The second series of blood tests I had didn't double as I thought they should, but Dr says everything is fine.

Story so far:

11dpo + HPT
    12dpo: hcg 65
    14dpo: hcg 175

16/7: U/S bub measuring 5w,6d with heartbeat of 108, large subchorionic bleed

19/7: hcg 25995
    21/7: hcg 34795

Next U/S 28/7

Should I be worried???

TIA!

After you get to so many weeks pregnant the HCG doesn't double as quickly. How far were you with the second series of BTS? The first two are perfect as is the scan and I am sure the second series of tests are ok to its just your further along now. I think its around the 6-7weeks the doubling isn't as fast as it is in very early pregnancy.

all looks pretty good hun, congratulations!
    xxx

Ok I just worked it out based on your scan
    I wouldn't be worried at this stage. Hope the time speeds up before your next scan. It can be hard to wait can't it?

second set of bloods were taken at 6w2d & 6w4d....

The wait is killing me and I swear I'm driving DH insane with it all!!!!

Default HcG levels

This is the first time I've ever checked my HcG levels and at dead on 6 weeks they were 24880. Is this high or normal

Thanks

That seems high!!!! Yep you're definitely pregnant

Lol thanks Shanti, I kind of got that bit but was wondering if it indicated twins or not.

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...pregnancy.html

not sure if you saw this thread or not... but they are on the high side! Froggie might have company....

Thanks little_mrs, I did but because I could have used 2 different week ranges it got confusing lol. I'm hoping someone who's had twins will come on and help me out

Oooo I posted on your other thread hun ....sorry.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast