Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggested HCG Levels in Pregnancy

Just thought i'd update...

I started spotting (pink and only when wiping) on Saturday just gone. Then by the arvo i had really bad AF cramping as well. On Sunday, i had a terrible headache but the spotting had eased off a bit and the pain had subsided too. By Sunday night spotting had almost completely stopped.
    Monday morning spotting was at it's heaviest and had turned to brown but still only there when i wiped. Today It is nearly gone completely.

I went to the Dr on Monday and had my HCG levels checked again and they were
    1660 (5w 4d)... so they are increasing every 60 hours. I am happy with that. I was convinced that i had lost the baby on Saturday arvo when i had the bad cramping. Still not confident but i have a u/s on Thursday which will hopefully shed some light.

xx

Stoked, Im glad to hear the spotting has almost gone. Bleeding in pg is scary, but it must have been reassuring to see that your HCG levels are increasing today.

Hoping your u/s on Thursday goes well, and shows a healthy little bean.

Hi Stoked!

I started reading your post and nearly had a heart attack!

I'm glad the spotting has almost gone though.

I had a lot os spotting early on too, and a few bright red bleeds. My last one was at 13wks, and started after I had spent the day at the Melbourne Show walking around without much rest - I was put on semi-permanent couch rest and haven't had any more spotting since.

I really really hope everything went well with your scan on Thursday! Apparently spotting is very common early in pregnancy, and while brown spotting is usually considered safer than pink or bright red spotting (due to it being old blood) always get it checked out.

I'm thinking of you darl!

Hi jennajayen!

I had another scare yesterday too! I had a bright red bleed (just when wiping) in the morning then in the arvo I had it again with some cramping. I had an internal u/s too so I think this may have aggravated something and caused the bleed. I have had no bleeding at all today and pretty much no spotting either! I also got my hcg results back from yesterday and they were 4860 up from 1660 two days ago! The u/s discovered that I'm definately not 6 weeks.. Only about 5, but the pregnancy looks all normal for that gestation. So while I am definately not out of the woods yet I am feeling a little more confident with such a good hcg jump.

Thankyou, and you're right.. It is so scary! I'm trying to take it easy and lot do any heavy lifting too.

Xx

Default HCG levels Help

I just spoke to the midwife, and my hcg levels for last Friday were only 1030.

I have had more today and am now anxiously awaiting the results
    she said maybe I ovulated later coz they are only about 5weeks 2 days, not 5 weeks 5 days like they should have been.....

What should they be today?

That number sounds fine.. It's the doubling time that's important. Although, in saying that, mine were taking 56-60 hours to double at first but then the last lot took only 30 hours to double! So I was stressing about lowish levels then slowish doubling times and then got a surprise of a big jump! Please don't worry too much. I know how hard it is though *hugs*

Xxxx

Yeah, not the number but ifthey are going steadily up. Mine were insanely high, and the doctor told me was likely a molar pregnancy. Clearly was not, so either way we are made to worry lol. I'm sure everything is fine, sounds good to me.

well the results are in...... they are now 2600

So Friday 1030
    Monday. 2600.... Still not really doubling is it?

That sounds good. Supposed to double approx every two days, so 1030 on Friday, so maybe about 2060 on Sunday...so 540 in one day for Monday... Sounds okay to me!

Thanks PZ totally paranoid as you can imagine

Sounds good M2R!

Sorry, pressed send too quickly!

As long as it doubles every 48-72 hours it's all good.. And once it's over a certain number (um, 1200 I think?) it takes 72-96 hours to double

Today my levels were only 14250... The midwife says they should be above 20,000 by now. When I try to calculate it doubling, it's not...

Last wed was 4270
    Today , wed... 7 days later

14250 would you try to get a scan ....or have another test in a few days?

You should be far enough along now to see a heartbeat so I'd request a scan. Those numbers are still ok M2R. I know how scary it is xxxx

Thanks Stoked

im glad everything seems to be going ok so far...i wish u the best

Default HCG levels - I am sooo scared!

Hi, I got my bloodtest results back for the bloodtest I had on monday it was only 51 at 13dpo. I have a scan booked for 6+1w and I am having another bloodtest this coming monday, but I am so scared I feel like I can hardly breathe.

I really wanted to try and enjoy this pregnancy and I've already failed at it! I am not enjoying it at all, I am too scared. I know 51 is in the "range" but looks on the low side to me. I just want to curl up into a ball and not come out till my scan on the 10/8.

Having a missed miscarriage and then a stressful high risk pregnancy with my DD has taken all the joy away and I hate that I feel this way.

Has anyone else had a similar level at the same gestation?

I just found my beta HCG levels from my DD's pregnancy. It was 54 at 11dpo, so this time its lower and I had the test 2 days later aswell.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast