Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Suggested HCG Levels in Pregnancy

*hugs* oh hun, that's not too bad for early in the pregnancy, with DD my levels at 15dpo were only 29, so even lower than yours, and she's a happy and healthy 4 month old now.
    It was actually my miscarriages that had higher HCG levels than DD, so there's always hope, at least that's what I have to tell myself to keep going every time I get pregnant.

It's horrible having a subsequent pregnancy after having a miscarriage, you never truly relax and get so stressed out and worried over all the little things.

*hugs*

For this pg my hcg was 50 at 14dpo. I was also terrified that it wouldn't last, but it's still going Good luck!

this w/e must be going slow for you Raz....like that chart thingy i found your still within the normal range so i hope this gives you some peace and i will be thinking of u mon/tues when u get the next BT.... i dont even know what my hcg level was so if it was high or low,,,, it annoys me not knowing but then again it causes stress knowing if its not what u think it should be...fingers crossed all is ok

Thanks girls. I am a big stresshead and I guess as much as I want to leave the past behind me , Im still pretty traumatised by it! Hoping my levels rise heaps when I get the bloodtest done on mon morn. Hopefully I can get the results tues arvo!

so I went and had another bloodtest today. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow, I am 20dpo today. It had risen to 1338. So glad it has risen but still freaking out a bit. I have a scan in 9 days so holding out to then! My doc didn'd seem concerned as is in the right ranges on the chart she gave me from the pathologist.
    ahhh, what do you think?

the chart says
    3-4 w 16-160
    4-5 w 100-5000
    5-6 w 1000-30000
    6-7 w 2500-80000

Looks good to me With DD at 6wks my levels were only 700 and something, and at 7.5wks were around the 7,000 mark I think... I can't find my records so can't be 100% sure, but I do know they were a lot lower than they were with my DS.

Thanks Jenna, I hate feeling like this - hate that the innocence of pregnancy has been taken from me!!
    I need to take some deep breaths!

It's hard hun, bitter as it is, I've been there so many times but somehow you get through it. My DD was my healing bub, I ended up enjoying the pregnancy so much at the end and it made everything ok.

Hon, try not to stress. I think mine were 63 at 14dpo when PG with DD. Low but hey, I was literally 'just' pregnant!

HCG levels vary a lot from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy. As long as they increase (double or more every couple of days) then that's all that matters.

I was extremely worried about my first HCG results when PG with DD so I decided to avoid them altogether this time. I felt so much more relaxed!

Good luck, I have everything crossed for you

Sounds good to me. For comparison, my levels were:
    14 dpo = 50
    21 dpo = 873
    28 dpo = 5645
    You're already well ahead of where I was at! I know it's stressful, but try to relax
    Good luck!

Default hcg level

so ive had 6 positive hpts today but had my mirena out only a week and a half ago so i would have to have fallen pregnant woth it in yeah?
    also the dr told me when i got it in about possible miscarriage when removed if pregnant if im getting bfp today the level must be getting higher yeah?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Default hcg level

Yep. Surely if it was taken out a week and a half ago, if it was going to cause a m/c, I would think it would have done so already?

thats what i was thinking i rang my dr and they got me in tomorrow morning

Default hcg level

Thats good, hopefully the GP will know more.. I'm sure they'll probably do bloods a few days apart just to check anyway.. How far along would you think you would be?

no idea i spotted about 5 weeks ago but havent had what id call a period since july 2010

Default hcg level

Ah ok.. Hopefully your visit tomorrow can shed more light

Good luck, hope it goes well

i hope so

Your doctor in Ballarat is open on Easter Sunday evening to take appointments, and is open on Easter Monday and has space available?

Wow. I think I should move to Ballarat. That's better service than I get in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, and I literally live next door to the doctor.

Best wishes.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast