Thread: 13dpo HCG level?? - is this low.

Default 13dpo HCG level?? - is this low.

i got my blood test results back today my HCG was 45 and progesterone was 75. i am not worried about my progesterone- pretty happy with it. i am concern after reading up on HCG levels this is kinda low compared to others who are around 120. is there anyone who has had the same level at 13dpo and had no problems with the pregnancy.
    thanks
    treena

Yep, my first. I didn't even get a positive test until 15DPO. Implantation can be anywhere between 6 and 12DPO so don't even worry about it....its al about rising levels not start levels

Congratulations

Treena this is a wonderful result! with my current pregnancy my result (at 13/14 DPO) was in the 40's for HCG and progesterone was 87 I think I remember! try not to worry hon, I know its hard, are you having a followup test??? Congrats!

ETA your HCG isnt low, it just means you may have concieved maybe 3-5 days later than expected?

thanks for replying. i am getting another BT tomorrow and another one on saturday. i see my doctor next wednesday.

belle - it makes me feel better that you had simular numbers. i will try and stop worrying about it until after my next BT.

i guess as long as it doubles things should be ok.
    thanks
    treena

At 11DPO was level was 29. The last test I did was a week ago and they had risen to 1800 in 10 days.

Good luck and I enjoy the next 8/9 months
    Last edited by leahn; July 17th, 2008 at 12:28 PM.

i got my second BT results and its up from 45-140 in under 48hrs. i think that is pretty good i was preparing myself for it to be around 90. i have one blood test on monday fingers cross it will continue to be high.

thats good news so far... keeping fingers crossed for monday!

i got the results from 3rd BT for 19dpo and it was 870 YEAH!!!! my prog was 74. so i am very happy that things seem to be going well so far i just have to try a relax and not worry soo much.