Thread: baby size/weight at 33weeks

maggie Guest

Default baby size/weight at 33weeks

Hi, i had a detailed scan last week at 33weeks,and bubs was appr 2.3kgs. does anyone know what size they generally are at this time? TA TA

My pregnancy book says week 33 baby measures about 41cm and weighs about 2.2kg. So it sounds like your scan was spot on average

kirsty Guest

While I'm not sure about a 33weeker my little boy was born almost 4yrs ago now at 32weeks weighing 1738gms & he was smack bang in the middle of the top & bottom 10th percentile for weight at that gestation, so it sounds like you bubs is just about smack bang right for where they should be.

Maddy apparently was apparently about 2kgs at my 32 week scan so that sounds like a fairly average weight for that gestation.

Yep spot on... I had a scan last week @ 32wks and bub's is estimated at 2.2kgs and on the report said 67th percentile... not that I know what that means!!!

skorpy Guest

Im due a Scan tomorrow morning,i will let you guys know what my baby weight is

skorpy Guest

Ok my babies weight is 2.2kilos which in lbs the midwife said is 5lb :eek: isnt that big for 33 weeks?

My fundal height 2 weeks ago was 27cm at 31 weeks pregnant and is now at 33 weeks 37cm ,but was told to take into account i got excess fluid

Head is down and im 3 fiths of a way for it too engage whatever 3 fiths is.
    Last edited by skorpy; August 10th, 2006 at 10:14 PM.

I had a scan at 30w3d and apparently bub weighs 2.1kgs.

maggie Guest

Skorpy , sounds spot on to me...

Goof Guest

I had DD at 34weeks, but she had stopped growing so she was the size of a 32 weeker they said.

She weighed 1.5kg (1500grams) Very Tiny

So by the sounds of things your baby is about the right weight!

Hi,

Just went for my check up this morning - I am 36 weeks pregnant, but measuring 34 cm, doctor said baby would be a small one - prob only about 3 kilos at birth - but looking everything is looking good so that is the main thing.

Thanks
    Laurin