Thread: Pramskins

~Belinda~ Guest

Default Pramskins

Has anyone ever bought anything from PRAMSKINS? They are an Australian company which sell pram liners/capsule liners. I am thinking of purchasing a capsule liner from them from e-bay - my Safe and Sound Capsule is a little deep and there is not much padding. Hoping anyone out there can be of some help, thanks.

Haven't got anything, but I am liking their stuff. I was going to get a pram liner and rug from minimink. Now their stuff is gorgeous

YES I HAVE!! I brought pram liners for my phil & ted's. They are great, well made, and nice materials! Make the pram look really funky too!!

~Belinda~ Guest

Oh you know what! I think the pramskins are fine (in your pram etc) but read in my BABY LOVE book that it's not good to put padding in your baby capsule and that it's unsafe and doesn't comply with Australian Standards. Oh well, I have the nice sheepskin in my stroller, that will do Bubba!

I really love reading that BABY LOVE book but the author Robin Barker is really against disposable nappies! But I am using them...I guess each to their own...