Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morning sickness at 7dpo??

Default Morning sickness at 7dpo??

Ok, I need some help here ladies

I am 7dpo today and around midnight last night I woke up, felt very nauseaus, went to the bathroom and proceeded to throw up!

I've been feeling a little off these last few days, so it wasn't a one off thing, although the first time I've actually thrown up and I'm pretty sure I don't have a bug either.

I've had a few other symptoms too, which include a very sharp, stabbing pain in my left side around my ovary a few days ago ( I had this last time I was pregnant too!) and a sore throat, which I had before my bfp with DS. DH is convinced I'm pregnant too for reasons I'm a little embarrassed to say lets just say it's to do with dtd

As far aw I'm aware it's the hcg that causes the morning sickness. If it is indeed morning sickness would a hpt show a positive result given I'm feeling the effects already?

Has anyone had morning sickness this early on?? Or perhaps I'm just loosing my mind lol

Yes I did lol One of my first symptoms!

Yep - woke up at 4am wanting to be sick! I was also 7dpo but didn't do a test until 10dpo which gave a VERY faint BFP.
    Good luck!

i did too! i had real bad cramping which i thought i was o'ing again, and two days later i kept feeling sick! so i knew i was utd but waited until 11-12dpo to test and got a bfp! doctors took blood at about 19 dpo which hcg levels shot up to 760! which was a huge suprise as i never had high hcg readings so early!
    good luck hun, i really hope their is a bfp for you very shortly! xxx

I didn't (tender boobies were my 1st sign) but my mum said she vomited every day of 4 pregnancies until the day she gave birth she said it was her 1st sign well before a missed period so yeah it could be you're UTD!

Default Morning sickness at 7dpo??

So do u think I should test tomorrow with fmu or am I wasting my time so early?

Although the crazy POAS addict in me is saying if I'm feeling sick there must be enough hcg in my body to register on a hpt! Somebody put me out of my misery!!

Wait until 10dpo I recon. Good luck! Hehe

As hard as it is I think you should wait.
    (This is coming from the girl who recently POAS 3 times in one day at 4dpo te he he!)

yes wait so you can get a better reading, i did one about 8-9 dpo and it was a BFN but at 11-12dpo nice and dark those couple of days did make a difference. i have everything crossed for you!

I had M/S at 4DPO but didn't get a BFP until 12DPO (got negative tests at 10DPO and 11 DPO) so even though it sounds promising, I'd wait a bit before testing.

oooooh, i'm stalking!!!

I got m/s from 5dpo with the molar pregnancy, and that should have been a massive hcg spike early on. But that didn't show up til 10dpo, and in the end wasn't a favourable outcome anyway.

Good luck though, hoping this is it!

No point i testing yet, ANother early symptoms person here. I always know (twice anyhow) taht i'm pregnant well before tests are positive
    The truth about morning sickness is that no-one really knows what causes it, Hcg is just one theory but doesn't explain everything. Could also be to do with oestrogen, blood sugar and stuff we don't even know about yet
    So thats why the tests are negative, but you'll know soon!

Quote Originally Posted by CheezelMonster View Post
    As hard as it is I think you should wait.
    (This is coming from the girl who recently POAS 3 times in one day at 4dpo te he he!)
    lol CM, 4dpo!! You're as bad as me

Thanks for the replies ladies, I'm gonna try and hold out at least until Wednesday morning, I'll be 10dpo then!

Good luck, it sounds very promising

Ooooh Jaycee! I would wait until 10DPO. hoping you get your BFP partly for you & partly for purely selfish reasons lol - I want you in my BB group Good luck!

Aww, thanks Rowellen, I'm so hoping I can be belly buddies with you too!

I could be in the same belly buddies group too - still not sure of my EDD but wouldn't be too far off :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast