Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bleeding During Pregnancy - Women's Stories Of Bleeding In Pregnancy #1

Thankyou to all you gorgeous women for your input.
    I have another 2 and a half hours before I know what is happening.
    I didn't mention before but with my son who is now 5 I had brown loss at about this time that cleared up over a few days. A couple of weeks later it happened again and by 11 weeks I had no further loss and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on his due date. So, I do know that you can bleed and have a healthy baby it is just because I have had two losses now - I just don't know how I will cope if I have to deal with another one...
    I have been staying away from the pregnancy after miscarriage forum as I was finding it was feeding my obsessions with the sensations in my body and I was comparing myself with other women and then thinking myself abnormal. I hope people understand...
    Thankyou all again for your support.
    Hugs to you all,
    Deb

Melinda Guest

Deb,

Don't worry about not posting in PAML- you need to post where you feel comfortable. It's important that you do what is best for you. We all understand that.

When I was PG with Jacob, I had some brown CM on 3 occasions at 4w, 5.5w and again at 7w. Each time, it lasted no longer than 48 hours and was only noticeable when I went to the toilet. My OB assured me that it was just the cervix - each scan was totally normal.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope to hear good news soon!

Hi Melinda,
    Thanks so much. I know you understand. I am finding I can't allow myself to think that this baby may be alive still. I just don't want to be sad again, do you know? I pray that I will hold this baby in my arms and watch him or her grow. Why is it so damn hard???
    The brown discharge has all but gone now, returning to a yellow. That would be a good sign I guess. I have used a roll of loo paper since last night!
    Thanks again you are always so loving and supportive. I just needed to talk to someone who could understand and of course I found it in here. I have to go as I am crying too much to type. I need to pull myself together.
    Deb

Melinda Guest

Oh Deb, dry those eyes lamb chop! Everything will be ok. Remember how different you felt when you fell PG this time? Hold on to that feeling, ok?

IKWYM when you say that you don't want to be sad again and to believe that everything is still ok. It's such a difficult position to be in - you want this so desperately and more than anything in the world, but to put your faith in it means that you feel you are setting yourself up for an almighty fall. I totally understand. It shouldn't be this difficult for anyone - not you, not me, not anybody. We all deserve happiness and for PG to be an enjoyable time - not a stressful and worrying time.

Just know that I will be thinking of you, and I wish you all the love and luck in the world.

Deb I too know exactly how you feel, and I guess you kinda (well I did), prepare yourself a little for the worst so you are not as devastated. I know you have experienced good pregnancies also with this type of discharge, but I am not sure if you have read my story, you might have to go back a few papes, but I bled red profusely and passed a huge clot (the size of my palm) and cramped and I am 23 weeks and all is well. This all happened at nearly 12 weeks and I discharged also from 5-8.5 weeks. So hold onto some hope, but I understand if you can't, I struggled with it too. I am thinking of you for your scan, looking forward to hearing the good news!

Deb - How did you go? I`ve just got back from shopping and was hoping for some news, I really hope all is aok.

You sound so much like myself with your prayers, I`ve prayed so many times myself with this pregnancy and I`m the same with the PAML forum, I`d like to go in there but can`t I know I haven`t completely come to terms with loosing my twin bub, I just wanted to let you know I understand how your feeling. Hugs to you and I hope to hear some good news from you soon.

Take Care

Deeanne

Hello everyone,
    Well I am just exhausted...
    The scan showed a beautiful healthy regular heartbeat - the most beautiful I have seen! George (the ob) could see no signs of any bleeding and feels that perhaps it just came from up high on the cervix or there was a little blood vessel that bleed in my uterus. He said most times we just don't know why there is bleeding, but my cervix is tightly closed and the baby is looking good and growing correctly. He said it is all good and to take it easy for a couple of days and I will see him again next Friday when I will be a couple of days short of 9 weeks. He told me there is nothing to indicate a problem so I am going to remind myself of that and try to not think too much about how my body is feeling.
    I just am looking forward to reaching that 12weekish milestone but even more I am looking forward to feeling my baby move so I can monitor how he/she is going and not be so full of fear.
    Thankyou all, you are such fabulous women and you all really helped me through today.
    Love and hugs to you all
    Deb :lovebb:

Deb - That is absolutely wonderful news \/ I`m so happy for you, sending you lots of sticky vibes (but I know you don`t need them as bub is already a sticker).

Rest up lots and look after yourself and your little one.

I am so happy to hear that Deb

I also logged on tonight just to see if there was an update from you.

Melinda Guest

CONGRATULATIONS Deb! That's fantastic news!

Excellent news Deb!

What fantastic news Deb, I know you must be so delighted right now! Now all you have to do is take care of yourself and bub and try not to stress (like I can talk). Thinking of you. Keep us update ok.

Thankyou all so much for all of your good wishes.
    I haven't had any more discharge but the experience has made me even more paranoid and anxious than I already was.
    Things like: "when is it going to happen again", "is it a sign that my body is getting ready to miscarry"...
    I know my ob told me that all is good but you see for me when I lost my baby in May I had had a 12 week scan and the baby died just days later. I know how tenuous it can be. I somehow can't seem to say "yes but you have had four healthy babies that didn't die. I just seem to be focusing on the lost babies.
    I am going out of my mind! I am scared to go to the loo in case I find something I don't want to!
    Hopefully in a few days I will settle down a bit more.
    Love to you all Deb

I know exactly how you feel, with my first pregnancy in May (twins), my first scan at 5 weeks 4 days (due to lots of discharge), there was only one hb, but 2 sacs, they told me to come back in 10 days at 7 weeks and I then had lost the other HB, I was torn to pieces. Not only did god take one from me he took both of them, I was so devastated, but also know that it was for the best and even though I have had so many scares in this pregnancy, I just know this one is a sticker, as I m/c in May and am due in May, so that is a sign. Anything positive you can draw out of this pregnancy you must do as hard as it is I know. The only positive person in our relationship is my partner as when I woke in a pool of red blood and passed a clot (the size of my palm) this pregnancy and cramped, I had totally given up and here we are still going so strong! Still can't believe it! So I learnt a lesson and have tried really hard to stay positive from now on for my bubba's sake. Wade keeps talking to tiger and saying see mate I didn't give up on ya.

Default Bleeding in pregnancy

Hi all. This is my first time at BellyBelly. This forum is amazing - so much comfort to hear the experiences of other women. I am 5.5 weeks pg and have had very slight spotting for the last two days plus very slight and occasional cramping. I am going through the horrible emotions i experienced last year when I was pg (first pregnancy and VERY welcome!), started spotting at 5 weeks, did tests & scans etc., all seemed fine but eventually after 5 weeks of continued spotting and trepidation everytime I went to the toilet, miscarried at 10 weeks. I feel like there's something wrong with me! Stupid I know, but am feeling like I'm not meant to have kids etc. etc.
    Sorry to burden but just needed to share experiences - last time was pg told everyone, so much celebration and love and then had to break the news. This time have been much more circumspect obviously but was still SO excited.. I want to be a mother so much.
    Cheers
    Bid

Bid - I`m so sorry to hear that your spotting, I know how scary it can be and so many thoughts and emotions running through your head. Can you get into your caregiver to have an ultrasound?

Hugs to you and I`m thinking of you, please keep us updated.

I thought I might add my experience in here so far.

Since coming off the pill I was a serial spotter during my luteal phase. It would generally start between 4DPO and 6DPO and continue until AF arrived. My progesterone levels, whilst in the normal range, were quite low. I had 2 chemical pregnancies during these cycles.

The cycle we fell, I was taking vitex for the first time....and noticed that my spotting started at 11DPO Yippeee!!! It was quite heavy some days and it even got a little red in colour.

I have basically been spotting on and off since 11DPO. I have some days where I wipe clean and others where there is slight staining...and some days I have dark brown stringy stuff.

I have been trying not to worry about it and have decided I am just going to be one of those women who spot.

With all this m/s I am confident that things are developing as they should.

I will be more settled thow, when we have our first scan and see bumpy for the first time.

We didnt see much at the first scan as I was 5 weeks and my bumpy is a little younger having O's later in my cycle.

So hopefully, i will be one of the success stories of spotting throughout a pregnancy!

Default Bleeding in pregnancy

Bid here again, thanks for the hugs! Spotting seems to have stopped (touch wood) and am going in for a scan next week. Feeling v. nauseous and sore of breast so that's a good sign surely! Hope all who are experiencing this scary stuff in their pregnancy are going well.
    Bid

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast