Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in October 2005 #16

Hi!

Nikki - I've emailed you!

Tracey - You've got a bit of time to go shopping!! Hmmm - I got one thing off my list - food shopping and you want to see the junk I've bought!!! Lollies, choccy and chips! No wonder I'm putting on so much weight! I can't believe how much junk I want when I'm p/g!
    Sounds like you had a great day! It was beautiful outside.

K - I'm having an early night tonight after watching Jericho. If Louis gets up at 6am tomorrow I'm going to put him to bed at 6pm!! At least then he'll get his 12 hours then...

Cindy - About time Tori put on weight, we all knew she could do it, it was just a matter of when. Well done mum!

Kristie - Benjamin has been getting up between 6:30am and 7:30am. Considering the little monster doesn't go to sleep until after 9:30pm some nights.

Linda - We are having dinner on Sunday with family members who are not going to be here on his birthday, and the rest we are getting them in to have a BBQ with us on the Wednesday night here on his actual birthday. The only catch is, that I have to make 2 cakes.

Melissa

That sounds good Melissa - hope you like making cakes!

We had an OK night. I really think Emma is still teething though. She has a massive white spot where her front top tooth is trying to push through, it's protruding the whole gum but still hasn't actually cut yet, so ouch. I think that's why she's sleeping so badly.

Holidays start today!! Yay! So Brian will be home now - stoked!! We're going camping next weekend, & I have heaps of portraits on too, so it will be a bit of 'me' time & lots of Daddy Daughter time.

Linda - Daddy time is always good for us, and them.

I finally got around to booking Benjamin into swimming classes. He's going on a Saturday with the Toddlers and mums group, only because the mum's and bub's groups were all booked up. He's meant to be in mum's and bub's but because he can walk already, they can put him up a class. He starts in a fornights time. It's $100 for 10 lessons.

Melissa

Kell Guest

Morning all! What lovely weather we are having, hope you are all enjoying it where you are We are doing well, Will is getting cuter by the day, but he is really clingy atm and doesnt like to go to anyone else oh well... We are having a bbq on sunday for his bday with my family and a few friends. I am making a snake cake, which of course will mean nothing to Will lol

Kristie - thats what Will does bed at 6 then he wakes at 6, at least then dh anf i get some quiet time together b4 we go to bed.

Linda - ouch on the tooth, sounds painful poor thing!

Tracey - do you go to a heated pool, i spose it would still be too cold otherwise?

Cindy - yay on the weight gain, just a matter of time

Melissa - We dont go to swimming lessons yet, i will get around to it though lol

Have a nice day all....

Kell - Sounds like most of us are having a good old BBQ for our kids birthdays. We are hopefully hiring a big number 1 cake tin from up at our local cake decorator shop. You can hire the tins for $10 for a whole week. You can get just about anything from sesame street characters, to barbie, to Bob the Builder and loads more. I just want a number 1. I just have to find a perfect recipe to go in it. I have contemplated doing an ice cream cake, because at least I know he'll eat ice cream. The cake I made the other day, he took one mouth full of and spat it out, and that was a simple butter cake. I think I'll just have to go with what I know.

Melissa

Melissa - that's so handy being able to hire a tin! I had to order stuff from Melbourne to make Emma's cake (well, I guess I didn't have to LOL)

Kell - the weather is great here too - doesn't it do wonders for your mood!

kristie thanks for the link.i had fun reading through the first thread but at the end when it said locking this thread i couldnt find a way to get to the next one????
    nikki

Hi!

What a day! I've been running around everywhere! I bought a few maternity clothes though and some jeans for Louis. Laybyed a new car seat and swing things for the new bubba and just when I was feeling guilty for spending too much money I get home and there's a message saying I've won a $100 David jones voucher for completing a survey for Practical Parenting magazine!! Woohoo!!! Guilt is completely gone! hehehe.
    Anyway....Louis was really good being stuck in the car all morning but now he won't go to sleep....I think it definitely mucks him up when we're busy all day.
    We're off to Bonnie Doon for the weekend. I wanted to go tomorrow but dh wants to head up tonight! I don't mind so much except I know I'll be really tired trying to get Louis settled later at night iykwim???

Melissa - Sounds like you've got it all organised! Now you just have to be able to kick back and enjoy it all! We're only having a really simple bbq because I don't want to stress. I just want to play with my little birthday boy and kick back and chat...Yeah on the swimming lessons! I think they're going to be so much fun! Hiring cake tins sounds great!!

Linda - Poor little Emma! It makes it a bit hard when you think she's unsettled because of pain! I know there are times when I've been unsure and you just can't cc then. I hope the tooth comes through soon. Holidays sound great! Ooh camping sounds like fun too! I can't wait until our chrissy holidays - we've booked in for Wilsons Prom so should be great!! It will be so great for dh to help out and give you some time out.

Kell - Wow on the snake cake!!! I'm just making lots of cupcakes and I'm going to put them into the shape of a "1".

Nikki - I'll send you the link of just the page where they're all on!

Yay on the voucher Kristie!!! That's great!

Kristie- Thats great about the voucher!! I get the guilts every time I spend at the moment its terrible. I havent got any photos from you yet, Can I please have them too????

Tracey- I was going to say that I think, like you that i have been putting tori to bed to early and not stretching her as far as I should. I find that she does go down faster if i stretch her some times.

Nikki- How are you going on the sleep front? Tori is a real screamer at the moment when I put her down but tonight it only took 10 mins for her to go quiet, its a record!! Lets just see how long she lasts in her own bed tonight though.

Thanks to all of you for all of your support with tori and her weight, I am feeling good that she has finally put some on but she is still in only the 5th% which sucks, I'm hoping for her sake that she ends up being long and skinny ofr the rest of her life!!

Well, M/S has been a cow for me the past few days, I am so bloody tired all the time and my poor princess isnt getting her run mum as much at the moment which isnt right. I went to the interview yesterday and all went well but for the above reasons I think I am going to call her on monday and say I dont want the job. I am going to think about it over the weekend but I am really feeling like I need to spend as much time with tori before the next one comes along! Granted the job was for only 1 day a week but it is going to lead into more within the next few months. I'm really torn about it coz it is my perfect job. Perhaps I can just ring her on monday and tell her im pregnant and see what she decides???? I cant stop thinking about it!

Well, I am off to bed my dears!! Be good

Kell Guest

Hi all! Well today is the big day, 1 year old!!! I will need a new ticker as the old one says 'Will is old" lol i wouldnt go that far! We had a really nice bbq in the backyard, it was a really nice day and my family had a great time together - i of course was cooking, organising and generally busy but it still was nice Will was perfect and stayed up for so long without getting cranky, he got lots of great pressies and was fussed over all day...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!!!!!!!
    wow,what a big boy,cant beleive it.1 already.it is too wierd,has gone sooo fast.hope he had a fantastic birthday and that you have lots of photos to look back on this special day.
    nikki

Will! Emma and Benjamin are next on Wednesday...Maybe we should quickly compile a list of birthdays in here, so we don't forget anyone, not that we would.

Kristie - Yay! on the voucher, it's nice to get stuff for free...

We'll have to be extra careful now when we check out the chatting in here, considering that October 2006 babies are just being born too.

Melissa

Happy birthday Will

WOW we have a bubs who is 1 already.

Happy Birthday Will!!! Hope he had a great day Kell

Emma's party went great! WE had beautiful weather & it all went smoothly. Made sure she had a sleep in the morning. She was a bit overwhelmed by everyone being in her face so much & giving her presents, so cried a bit at first, but before long she was having a ball. In fact the party didn't end until 10pm LOL. Everyone stayed for the footy & we just ate & ate!! I'm exhausted, but feel really good that it went so well...

Hi!

We had a great weekend away - I even got a sunbake for an hour while Louis had his daytime sleep! It was nice to relax and Louis had a great time. He started walking properly yesterday - across the room quite far! the PIL have a big living area so he could walk really easy but now we're back at home he's hanging on to everything again! hehe. Lazy little thing!

Cindy - Hmmm thats a tough one with work. I think you should still go for it because you're bound to start feeling a bit better soon?? Hopefully you've had some time to think about it.....

Will!!!!! How exciting!! I'm glad you had such a great time!

Linda - Glad Emmas party went well also!!!

Wow lots of b'days coming up! It's so exciting! I haven't done much to organise Louis' party yet which isn't very good - I'm sure I'll get there though!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Linda - I'm glad Emma enjoyed her early party. Benjamin had a small get together yesterday too with family that are going to be out of town for his birthday. He slept really well last night too.

Melissa

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast