Thread: Pinkish CM @ 4 DPO .. spotting?

Default Pinkish CM @ 4 DPO .. spotting?

Hello everyone!

Well as my title says.. I have had pinkish cm today @ 4DPO.. nothing major, but it was a noticeable pinkish CM when I wiped... could it be implantation spotting or does it actually need to leave a mark on your nickers to be spotting?!

I am a little excited but then I think that it could be too early as I am only at 4dpo.. is it too early? I just dont want to get too ahead of myself!

I know that this has probably been spoken about many times, but when did you have spotting (if you did) and how much was there?

Thanks..

Oh and I also have some crampy today and been having a feeling of nausea over the past few days.

Well my cramps has now turned in to an ache through my uterus area... anyone have any ideas/thoughts?
    Last edited by Ngala; November 6th, 2006 at 03:48 PM.

Hi Veronica,
    Not real sure on implantation spotting but will keep my for you.
    Sending you lots of

I'm not really a believer in the old pink/tinged cm = implantation theory. I've had it at least 2 of the last 6 cycles and was not prg.

I think it's too hard to read too much into these sorts of "symptoms" because things can still go either way.

Good luck though, your chart is looking good so far, i hope you get your BFP this month!!

Veronica,

I had a very slight pinkish tinge a few DPO (see my chart for exact date!).... and I am now 20 weeks pregnant. Good luck!

Thanks for your replies..

The pinkish CM I had was only once but my cramps/ache is still here.. I guess I will just have to wait and see!

Jessica - did you have any early cramping?

Veronica, I can't remember having any cramping before I knew I was pg, but have heard it is possible to have implantation cramping. I just checked my chart (oops, forgot I deleted it from my sig, sorry) and I had slight pink tinge at 7 and 8DPO. When are you thinking of testing?

Not too sure! My last LP was 11 days so I might test then, or earlier depending on how I feel!

I hope my body is not playing funny buggers with me but I know I didnt get any of this last cycle..