Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pregnancy and pimples... and did you have a boy or girl?

1st pregnancy - lotsa pimples later in the pregnancy (but i ate alot of crap and gained 30 kilos) was a boy

2nd pregnancy - lotsa pimples early in the pregnancy, and i have a feeling its a girl.

I broke out around the 6 week mark all over my neck and back...cleared up around the 7 month mark and I had a boy!!

I had NOT ONE pimple through out my whole pg (i usually have one on the go all the time) and had a girl.
    I found that my skin was the best that it had ever been.
    I also stopped sweating (but it is back now!!!!)
    HTH

Normal AF type breakouts for me at the start, but nothing else since and I'm having a girl...

Depends on your skin care regime too (I'm a beauty therapist but I don't work in the field anymore but i'm trained!)

becky Guest

I didnt have pimples with either of my pregnancy's and I had a boy first time and a girl second. Dont know how much truth is in that saying.

HI

some pimples with baby #1 - boy
    hardly any with # 2 - girl

goodluck

I had pimples, I think around end of second Tri to beginning of third Tri.

As you can see - had a girl!

There's an old wives tale that says "girls take away your beauty" .....

I have clear glowing skin and have been told I'm carrying a girl. I did have a tremendous increase in bust size before I even knew I was pg, old wives tales say that means a girl. ?

With both my DD's i had the most smoothest softest skin and i felt really pretty throughout my whole pregnancies,my hair went soft and shiny ,my breast grew nice and plump,i only put on a small amount of weight,i was glowing all the way through.........but this one

Lets just say i look like crap,my skin is horrible and pimpley ,my hair is dry and brittle and falling out ,i look yellow and drained,my boobies look horrible like inflated balloons and i have put on 20kg so far!...and im having a boy

lol so i dont know if gender has anything to do with it or its just my body is over looking all cute and pregnant this time

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

My skin was better than ever in my life while I was pregnant. I only remember getting a couple of pimples in the last week of my pregnancy only. I had a girl.

I had beuatiful skin with DD, this time round I had quite a few breakouts in the first trimester, but don't know if any of the crinone or pessaries and tablets had any affect there. Having a blue bundle this time

Nic

Like it was mentioned before there is expression: "baby girl will take all mum's beauty". That absolutelly works on me (having a princess)
    The same thing about hair - loosing A LOT, plus they became VERY dry.
    Always had perfect skin and hair and during pregnancy I look like a teenager! Very deep and sore pimples all over face. Trying a lot of cleaning masks and cosmetic - nothing helps very much. Hormons!!! :-s
    Last edited by Alesia; March 23rd, 2008 at 04:54 AM.

I had none with Isabelle! In fact my skin was the best it has ever been! This time around I have had a couple but still early days yet so who knows!!
    Sorry to throw another spanner in your theory!

I've had terrible skin since about 6 weeks. I get the occassional blind pimple on my cheek but mostly I have 'bumps' all on my forehead and nasty little ones with heads along my jawline (only below my ears) and around my nose. I am having a girl!!! Hows the theory going so far...... looks pretty even to me - no huge theory yet I always wanted to know if the Draino thing was true..... not just the boy/girl thing but can draino really turn a different colour

Mmm weird,my 1st bub i got pimples and lots of them and i NEVER get them and i had a girl.
    With all 4 of my boys NO pimples but that brown pigmentation all on my face Grr not cool went after they were born tho thank god.
    Now with this bub ive been told 4 times im having a girl and i have both but ive only just started getting the pimples but the brown pigmentation is pretty bad this time

hmmm very interesting.....i will continue to read and decide what i'm having! hehe

Its actually been the opposite with me.. with DS, i wasnt overly populated with pimples lol but i did get a few. This bubs (girl) i hardly get any, if any!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12